Monday, November 14, 2011

Outsiders

The book Outsiders by S.E Hinton is about to gangs that live on the other side of the town that they live in. One of the gangs is the socials or the socs. And they like to beat up the other gang and their name is the greasers and they live in bad part of the town and many people think that they are very bad and mean.
What I think is going to happen in the story is that there will be a big fight between the two gangs. What I think is going to happen is that one of the main charters will die and it will affect ponyboy life a lot. Also I think that cherry will try her best and bring the two gangs together and that will also change ponyboy life to.

2 comments:

  1. your intro is good although it needs to be edited more and needs a longer intro if you edit the writing it would be great

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your prediction a lot. I do think you could have had a longer intro. However other than that I liked it.

    ReplyDelete