Monday, June 4, 2012

Bank


I’m a bank that has a lot of money in it which makes me happy. But each day people come and take money away from me that makes me sad. But on the other hand people come and put money in me. But I find out later that they come back and take that money back. Which I don’t like because they are stealing my money from me. Being a bank is fun but people steal money from you which makes it a bad life and you can’t do anything about it. Sometimes I wish that I had a different life because you see all this money come in and I keep it safe for you and I get nothing for doing it. So being a bank is a good job because of all the money but on the other hand it is bad because of the things that I do and get nothing back for it.   

1 comment:

  1. I get where you're coming from with trying to write this in the point of view of the bank, but you might want to go back and revise for punctuation and sentence fluency. It seems like you have a lot of repetition.

    ReplyDelete